viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Gracias Señor!

Este bello canto se llama "Thank You Lord" aunque aquí le ponen "Amazing Grace", es realmente hermoso y la letra de bendición, es en ingles ojala les sea de bendición, Dios les bendiga.





THAK YOU LORD
I saw the S-u-n go down yesterday
And in it’s place darkness appeared
I saw the grains of wheat awaiting the Sun’s return
Without the promise of the Sun light
They known they’ll surely die
And after time and time had pass
I saw a little sunlight at last
A little more then a little more
Then a little more sunlight than before
But at the breaking of a brand new dawn
I saw the fullness the risen son
I remember what God had done for me
When He took my sins to Calvary
Thank you for a faithful resurrection
Oh what a blessed consolation
When I found nothing of worth in me
You broke the seals of Calvary

Amazing Grace how sweet the song
I was lost but now am found
And there is nothing going wrong
Thank you Lord...

1 comentario:

  1. de verdad que es un hermoso canto donde notamos que hay uncion en nuestros hermanos y que almismo tiempo nos trasmiten ese gozo al verlos caltar asi a Dios. que el Señor los bendiga por entregarse asi.

    ResponderEliminar

GUERREROS DE LA REFORMA, Un Poco de Historia

  Las vidas de grandes hombres nos recuerdan Que podemos sublimar las nuestras Y al partir tras de sí, dejan Huellas en las arenas del tiemp...